RE: On WSDL "operation"

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Savas Parastatidis [mailto:Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 10:21 AM
> To: WS Description List
> Subject: RE: On WSDL "operation"

> > So I'll stand by "messageExchange."
>
> I agree with Jim on this one.

I certainly don't want to make an issue of it.  I strongly agree with the
sentiment that WSDL should distance itself from shared-object-invocation
implications.  Jim's point that WSDL per se just talks about the format of
the message and not about what what it does is well taken.  Still, there's a
danger in being too abstracted away from the notion that WSDL is about
"services" and not arbitrary messages.  But I'll shut up now and let you
sort out the terminology!