From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Sakala, Adinarayana
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 8:36 AM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Question Regarding Top Level Global Extensors

Hi all,

I am looking at the current draft of spec[1] in the context of
extensiblity elements as children of wsdl:definitions element.

I see globalExt, preTypes and postTypes, this means we cant define
extensibility elements at the end of the definitions (i.e post
wsdl:service element).

we have provided this kind of flexbility to have extensibility elements
pre and post extensors in all other elements but (i.e wsdl:binding,
wsdl:service etc).

If we have to be consistent i think it is a good idea to allow
postServiceExt for wsdl:definitions.

Adi Sakala

[1] -
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.html#lang