Re: WSDL 1.2 draft editorial questions

Yes, I think it should. Currently, we mostly indicate optionality, e.g.
"an optional extends AII", and we tend to rely on context otherwise,
which does not always work, e.g. "one or more AII : a name AII,  an
optional extends AII, etc.". Name is obviously required, but could be
optional under that phrasing when there is an extends AII.

So yes, please go ahead, as far as I'm concerned.

Jean-Jacques.