Re: updating spec

I got the "cool tool" from Marc and hacked it a bit to work with the
WSDL spec. It's definitely different from cvsweb. It generates
an XML document in the same format as the spec and with all the needed
diff="add|del|chg" attributes in place. Currently, I'm running into
a problem with the stylesheet we use, which seems to handle the markup
generated for the diffs a bit differently from the SOAP one. I'll
check with Marc and report back.

Roberto