 From: David Orchard [mailto:dorchard@bea.com]
 Sent: Wed 12/11/2003 17:56
 To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
 Subject: RE: HTTP binding options

 I'm strongly in favour of option 5.  I really don't see how we could
 seriously call this a "Web" service description language if there's no
 support for describing URLs.  We see a significant number of customers
 wanting to have better integration between URL parts and message parts in
 WSDL.  Y'all know how much I have argued against certain zealotry so I don't
 say this from that pov.

 Dave