RE: HTTP binding options

I'm strongly in favour of option 5.  I really don't see how we could
seriously call this a "Web" service description language if there's no
support for describing URLs.  We see a significant number of customers
wanting to have better integration between URL parts and message parts in
WSDL.  Y'all know how much I have argued against certain zealotry so I don't
say this from that pov.

Dave