RE: Single interface per service?... Why?

+1 too.

The "why are you crippling service for no benefit" voice was outgunned in
Rennes. If I had known your home or cell phone number Amy you might have
received a call in the middle of the night asking you to join the F2F
meeting by phone at the strategic time... ;-)

William