From: Jacek Kopecky [mailto:jacek@systinet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 8:03 AM
To: WS-Description WG
Subject: Re: /service/@targetResource ?

Is it the intended semantics that two services with the same value of
@targetResource (or whatever it ends up being called) with ports of the
same interface, a client may use either of the service to reach the same
thing?

If not, someone please describe the semantics.

If yes, we're basically splitting the old service construct into a
number of the new service constructs limited to one interface each,
linked together by the value of the new attribute, right?

Jacek