RE: Small language clarification in portType extension

Steve,

The note you mention actually reads as follows:

Due to the above rules, if two interfaces that have the same value for
their {target namespace} property also have one or more operations that
have the same value for their {name} property then those two interfaces
cannot both form part of the derivation chain of a derived interface
unless those operations are the same operation. Therefore it is
considered good practice to ensure, where necessary, that operation
names within a namespace are unique, thus allowing such derivation to
occur without error.

The phrase "unless those operations are the same operation" seems to be
missing from the paragraph you quoted. Which version of the spec are you
looking at? That phrase harks back to the Equivalence statement in the
text above the note.

Does this help?

Gudge