Re: Minutes of W3C WSDWG Conference Call, June 26th, 2003

"David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com> writes:

> BEA strongly believes that this decision shouldn't be revisited, or it
> should be re-affirmed.  The right decision was made at the F2F, and I'm
not
> sure what new information is available.

This raises an interesting process question for me- as far as I
can tell there is no new information now from the time we made
the decisions that are currently spec'ed. So should we be
discussing it etc. etc.? Some people don't like it, but if we
don't have some process then its a waste of time going to the
F2Fs as those decisions are likely to be much more contentious
in the wider group as F2F has like 10-20 people and this list
has a lot. So if we re-open everything clearly its non-productive
to go to the F2F.

Sanjiva.