Re: Draft wording for targetResource attribute

You've just found a bug. What I was really trying to say was that the
service provides a mean for accessing (manipulating?) a resource. I
think that's what we agreed in Rennes and that is captured in the fork
diagram [3]. I think this aspect is missing from your proposed definition.

What about the following revised wording instead?

<revised>
The targetResource attribute information item identifies the resource
that can be manipulated through the service's interface.
</revised>

JJ.

[3]
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~//2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.html?content-type=text/html#serviceresfig1>