Re: Draft wording for targetResource attribute

David,

I've fought on one telcon for the wording, whatever it ends up being, to
include the following explanation (not necessarily in the same words):

Different ports in two services with the same interface and the same
targetResource are interchangeable in the same sense as different ports
within one service with that interface and targetResource. I.e. from the
point of view of the ports, it doesn't really matter if I write

<service name="a" interface="i" targetResource="foo">
   <port name="x">...</port>
</service>
<service name="b" interface="i" targetResource="foo">
   <port name="y">...</port>
</service>

or

<service name="c" interface="i" targetResource="foo">
   <port name="x">...</port>
   <port name="y">...</port>
</service>

It seemed to me that there was general agreement to this.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect
                   Systinet Corporation