Re: Can someone recap the differences between @serviceGroup vs. definitions-targetNamespace ?

Hmm, it appears that I misread this, and now I'm not sure what was
intended.  Jim?

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:38:25 +0100
"Jim Webber" <jim.webber@arjuna.com> wrote:
> Can we just not go back to allowing mulitiple interfaces per service
> and declare victory?

My eyes somehow edited out the word "not".  It made sense to me, and
seemed to be what you have argued earlier.  With the word "not" in there
... where do we put the flag to proclaim victory?  In targetResource?
In serviceGroup?  Somewhere else?  Mind, I'm opposed to most all of
that, 'cause I still think that it's just cleaner to define service with
multiple interfaces; I'd like us to 'just go back to allowing multiple
interfaces per service and declare victory'.  Sorry to have
misinterpreted; could you clarify a bit where you want to stand while
declaring victory, since it's apparently not there in multiple
interfaces?

Architect, TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.