RE: Diffs between prev WD and latest rev

OK, so the agenda is actually at[14] :-(

Sorry!

Gudge

[14] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Feb/0045.html

.xml?rev=1
.51&content-type=text/xml#Definitions_XMLRep
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.html?rev=
1.22&content-type=text/html#Definitions_XMLRep
[3]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.xml?rev=1
.37.2.3&content-type=text/xml
[4]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.html?rev=
1.18.2.1&content-type=text/html
[5]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.xml?rev=1
.51&content-type=text/xml#wsdl-uri-references
[6]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.html?rev=
1.22&content-type=text/html#wsdl-uri-references
[7]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.xml?rev=1
.51&content-type=text/xml#ietf-reg
[8]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.html?rev=
1.22&content-type=text/html#ietf-reg
[9]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.xml?rev=1
.51&content-type=text/xml#MessageReference_XMLRep
[10]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.html?rev=
1.22&content-type=text/html#MessageReference_XMLRep
[11] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-wsdl12-20030124/
[12]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.xml?rev=1
.51&content-type=text/xml