RE: proposal for restricting a service to a single interface

How is the restriction valueless?  Pardon my ignorance.

I think the restriction seems quite valuable.

Out of curiousity, how many "proposals" are out there?  I would love to be
able to compare and contrast all the different ones.  The ones I know of
are: Arthur's, mine, Amy's, status quo.

Any chance of having an issue owner that collects all these proposals and
pros/cons together in a single document?  I'd be glad to volunteer, but I'm
probably not the right person to do this.

Dave