RE: proposal for restricting a service to a single interface

Yes, but your approach would not eliminate any capabilities in the
language ( it would make the language more expressive ). As far as I
understand it, Sanjiva's proposal would eliminate a capability ( it
would make the language less expressive ). Now, more vs less does not
necessarily equate to good vs bad. There are cases where being less
expressive makes things better, not worse, but I'm not convinced this is
one of them.

Gudge