RE: importing docs in the same namespace

BEA really likes the idea of splitting the interface and impl parts more
strongly.  Ideally, they would even be separate schemas so that one could
validate them strictly.  As in, a workflow language that describes the
relationships between abstract things shouldn't be allowed to have
implementation info.

BTW, one of the hopes of XInclude was to obviate the need for so darned many
*:include syntaxes with their own specialized parsing rules.  What was the
rationale for not using Xinclude for this functionality?  Given Jonathon's
leadership on XInclude, I'm sure there are very valid reasons.  I'm just
curious what they are.

sigh.  The endless debate on how to do linking and references in XML
continues....

Cheers,
Dave