Re: Draft wording for <import>

These are fair questions, and certainly questions that I have not dealt with
in my proposal. I believed these were out of scope; but as I've said, I have
missed the phone call where this was discussed.

My understanding is that the Schema spec is not going that far [1]. Am I
missing something obvious? Are we proposing to go further? SHould this
implementation specific?

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#composition-schemaImport