From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Jacek Kopecky
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 2:31 PM
To: fablet@crf.canon.fr; keithba@microsoft.com; ksankar@cisco.com;
moreau@crf.canon.fr; prasad.yendluri@webMethods.com; sandkuma@cisco.com;
sanjiva@watson.ibm.com; Waqar.sadiq@eds.com
Subject: [amtf] 2002/5/23 telcon summary

Hi all,
this is the summary of the AMTF 2002/5/23 telcon:

Present (alpha order):
Jacek (scribe/moderator)
Jonathan
Prasad
Sandeep
Sanjiva
Waqar
Youenn

The issue of who will be our editor:
Jacek: Krishna has volunteered
Jonathan: Krishna may be busy
Resolution: we'll see if Krishna can do it and how it goes

The issue of using UML:
Waqar will give it a try
We'll contact Yahoo group wsdl to gather possible existing UML
models of WSDL.

Discussion of the first shot at the AM [1] :
Jacek: suggests his points as section titles
We'll probably add ServiceTypes section when it's formulated

Jonathan: are we modeling WSDL 1.1 (the starting point) or 1.2
(what we want it to be)?
Resolution: we'll model what's in 1.1, then the AM can evolve

Should WSDL support oneway operations w/faults?
Discussion postponed.

Waqar: we should capture what WSDL does and how this is used in
the AM.
Resolution: We'll add a section on this, first shot by Waqar to be
written when possible.

Sanjiva: is what Jacek proposed an "abstract model"?
We came to the question of what exactly we are doing. We'll try to
decide this. Formulating the role of the AM can be enough for the
F2F.

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/