Re: Issue: should inout parameters be of the same type?

You are getting me confused... Are you referring to the SOAP request-response
MEP? If so, this MEP only relates to the SOAP RPC convention in so far as the
RPC convention can use the services of the SOAP request-response MEP. If not,
what do you have in mind?

Jean-Jacques.