RE: update part1 docs (editors' drafts) .. - issue with wsdl vers ioning and service identity

Another issue:  wsdl version/identity and service version/identity

There should be some way to identify a wsdl document and a service, and it
should be provided in wsdl 1.2

For example, one published a wsdl document describing a web service. Now one
wants to change the wsdl-document, either because an error is found or
because one has improved the web service. How should it be proceed? Publish
a new wsdl document with the same target namespace with the same name under
the same url?

From a wsdl consumer point of view,  one finds a wsdl-document under a url.
Under which circumstances can one assume that it is the same or a new
version of the document found there some time ago? How can one tell if the
wsdl is still describing the same service?

We discussed these issues in the F2F, and it's included in the requiremt as
MUSTs (R075 and R119) - should we add them to the issue list to start
discussion?

General question: Is the issue list included in the draft synchronized with
the issue list document? how the status of the issue list document is
maintained? There are many more issues documented in the issue list, what's
the criteria you used to pick some of them to include in the draft? I would
like to see a single issue list that is well maintained.  Forgive me if I
missed the related discussions.

Regards,
Kevin
Technology Architecture Group,