Re: issue: optional parts in <message>?

Another example would be the Purchase Order at [1]. The WSDL definition
would be:

    <message name="purchase-order">
        <part name="purchaseOrder" type="tns:PurchaseOrderType"/>
    </message>

but this is an oversimplification. In reality, the one liner above expands
into the 66 lines schema at [2]. I think you are questioning why we would
want to expose only the top of the iceberg (i.e. the top-level EIIs) via
the wsdl:part element. On that example, it might be more appropriate to
expose instead the 2nd level EIIs.

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/#PO
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/#POSchema