Re: alternative format for WSDL that is SOAP compatible

hi,

it is over a year since we had this problem proposed a solution.

however in our current thinking  interoperability and conformance to standards is the most important so
instead of trying to convince other people about merits of simple data model for WSDL we just decided
to support WSDL 1.1 XML format as transport format

internally this kind of model simple object model is still used and i think also that similar models
are used inside most of WSDL toolkits (such as WSDL4J) so having model directly serializable into SOAP
encoding would have some value but IMHO it is not enough new value ...

thanks,

alek

ps. also such XML as described below should be XSLT compatible with WSDL so the differences are more of
representation than of semantics but i did not think about those issues for long time ...