From: Jean-Jacques Moreau [mailto:moreau@crf.canon.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 5:06 AM
To: Jeffrey Schlimmer
Cc: Web Service Description
Subject: Re: SOAP 1.2 consolidated requirements

Jeff, I have tried to prune the list down, about half the original
requirements are marked as (Duplicate), but I actually refrained from
removing requirements, as I did not thought my mandate extended that
far. I
am sorry this was not more obvious from my email [1].

I don't think it makes sense to prune the list further down, or the
requirements will become too general; seven "SOAP" requirements sound
like a
good number (down from 13 ;-)).

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002Mar/0044.html