RE: Definitions

David,

I think the WS-Arch WG has a revised definition as a result of our March 7th
meeting [1].  The editors haven't updated the editors copy of the wsarch doc
yet.

The definition approved as a working draft definition does contain the words
URI and XML. [2]

Cheers,
Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/03/07-minutes