RE: Draft of Definitions

Jacek:

I think the right answer to your question is "if the working group decides to address it".  I haven't looked at the charter recently, so I don't know if this is in-scope, but if it's something the WG wants to do, I'd be for it.  That said, I still think it's appropriate from a design sense to separate the concerns of abstract message description and binding-related serializations.  An HTTP GET/POST binding would be a great example of how it's possible to use non angle-bracket serializations along with our description language!

--Glen