From: Jonathan Marsh [mailto:jmarsh@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 1:51 PM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Web Services Description Working Group 2002-02-21 meeting minu

Web Services Description Working Group
2002-02-21 meeting minutes

Full minutes: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/2/02/21-minutes (members only)

(Note that these are the official minutes, the unapproved version was also sent to the public list.  This version is reposted for completeness.)

Attendance
Participants (35):

- Mike Ballantyne, Electronic Data Systems
- Keith Ballinger, Microsoft Corporation
- David Booth, W3C
- Roberto Chinnici, Sun Microsystems
- Glen Daniels, Macromedia
- Mike Davoren, W. W. Grainger
- Laurent De Teneuille, L'Echangeur
- Youenn Fablet, Canon
- Dietmar Gaertner, Software AG
- Martin Gudgin, Developmentor
- Mario Jeckle, DaimlerChrysler Research and Technology
- Tom Jordahl, Macromedia
- Jacek Kopecky, Systinet
- Dan Kulp, IONA
- Sandeep Kumar, Cisco Systems
- Kevin Canyang Liu, SAP
- Pallavi Malu, Intel Corporation
- Jonathan Marsh, Microsoft Corporation (Chair)
- Mike McHugh, W. W. Grainger
- Jeff Mischkinsky, Oracle Corporation
- Dale Moberg, Cyclone Commerce
- Jean-Jacques Moreau, Canon
- Johan Pauhlsson, L'Echangeur
- Waqar Sadiq, Electronic Data Systems
- Adi Sakala, IONA
- Krishna Sankar, Cisco Systems
- Jeffrey Schlimmer, Microsoft Corporation
- Igor Sedukhin, Computer Associates
- Sandra Swearingen, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Air Force
- Jerry Thrasher, Lexmark
- William Vambenepe, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Sanjiva Weerawarana, IBM Corporation
- Don Wright, Lexmark
- Prasad Yendluri, webMethods, Inc.
- Jochen Ruetschlin, DaimlerChrysler Research and Technology