Re: elementFormDefault="qualified" in WSDL Schema..

Gudge,

> [3] and [4] contain no local element decls, so value of
> elementFormDefault is moot

Agreed. However, certainly something to keep in perspective as we update the
schemas for 1.2 (or does it make sense to add anyway?).

> [5] does have a single local element decl for 'part' and so
> elementFormDefault should be 'qualified'

I think we need capture this in the issues for the schemas.

And perhaps one (editorial ?) to capture the issue with use of
default-namespace best practice for the examples (that you cite below).

Regards, Prasad