Re: proposal for resolving service type issues

"Steve Tuecke" <tuecke@mcs.anl.gov> writes:
> Might this be resolved by moving the wsdl:implements element to live
within
> the wsdl:service element, instead of within the wsdl:description element,
> and make wsdl:implements required for all wsdl:service elements?
>
> -Steve

The problem is that doing that allows different <service> elements
to implement different service types. I'd rather require that a
single ("complete") WSDL doc implements one serviceType. That makes
tooling a lot easier (given a single WSDL u always generate one thing)
and also clarifies the role of WSDL as being a language for describing
a single service rather than just a bag of services that share a common
TNS.

Sanjiva.