RE: New issue: Representing safe operations (was: [TAG] how to use GET to make resources addressable)

I suggest you wait until we see the solution that the XML Protocol WG
supplies for making GET work with SOAP 1.2.  The TAG will be evaluating
this in the very near future (e.g. when the work is done).

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329