From: FABLET Youenn [mailto:fablet@crf.canon.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 9:21 AM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: requirements

Here are some other requirements that I would like to discuss...

--------------------------------------
must support reusability of WSDL documents or parts of documents.

[DR019] must facilitate the creation of simple applications (fast and
easy
writing for simple apps).

[DR020] must be possible to compare easily two WSDL web services

[DR054] must clearly separate the description of the operations
(messages?) from
the message
exchange pattern and  protocol binding.

[DR055] must support grouping functionalities (operations) that share
the same
message-exchange pattern and transport binding ?

[DR033] must support abstract interfaces.

[DR034] must support interfaces derived from abstract interfaces.

Thanks,

   Youenn