RE: wsdl:import and xsd:import use clarification in WSDL spec

The status quo in WSDL 1.2 is as follows ( the spec is not entirely
up-to-date in this regard ):

1.	You can use wsdl:import to bring in a WSDL with a different
targetNamespace to you. The WSDL components in that WSDL are visible to
you. The XSD components ( if any ) in that WSDL are NOT visible to you.

2.	You can use wsdl:incoude to bring in a WSDL with the same
targetNamespace as you. The WSDL components in that WSDL are visible to
you. The XSD components ( if any ) in that WSDL are NOT visible to you.

3.	You can use xsd:import as a child of wsdl:types to bring in an
XSD. The XSD components in that XSD are visible to you.

4.	If you have an inline xsd:schema as a child of types, the
components it defines are visible to you, but any components it imports
or includes are NOT.

You will note that 3 and 4 are divergent from the status quo at WS-I

Gudge