RE: issue: support cross references within a WSDL file using ncnames?

I have one concern regarding this discussion. Jonathan said:

> > That is, the targetNamespace attribute acts as a kind of default
> > namespace for name attributes, but not for type attributes.

The default namespace is whatever namespace is defined as xmlns="uri" -- and
in most circumstances, the default namespace (if there is one) is the wsdl
namespace, not the targetnamespace.

If we're following schema syntax rules, then we should require a Qname in
the <binding type= attribute. After all it might refer to a <portType>
defined in an imported schema.

Anne