RE: W3C Web Service Description WG: Requirements

I agree with Igor that the requirement he describes is important. I think it
is the same requirement I had in mind when proposing R110 (and use case
UC0033, of which I will soon propose a clearer description). It is unclear
to me that R097 in its current form specifies that the service can provide
an indication of the expected processing time, but if it is amended to
include this (or if the rest of you agree that it currently does) then I
think that we should remove R110 as R097 does the job in a more general way.

In this case, I second Igor's suggestion to make R097 a "must".

Regards,

William