Re: Should a Service Implement a Single PortType?

 Sanjiva,
 I also suggested that <definitions> with a name could be such a
serviceType (or serviceGroup), what do you think about this
approach? 8-)
 The only drawback of this is that we wouldn't be able to specify
more serviceTypes in one WSDL file. But then, in Java for
example, only one public class can be specified in one file, so I
think this has some pluses, too.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/