Re: WS Architectural Loose Ends / Outstanding issues

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 02:22:29PM -0500, Champion, Mike wrote:
> > Don't forget "interface constraints", at least for part of
> > the problem.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean.

I just meant that interface constraints help address the "issue that
semantics has to be shared as well as message syntax to get real
interoperability" (your words).  I was recommending that it be added to
the list at the end of;

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2004Jan/0017.html

> I guess since I asked Katia to draft a
> paragraph on what the WS/SW loose end is, I could ask you to draft a similar
> paragraph about the loose end involving WS and the RESTful Web.

I think it's a good idea for somebody to do this, but I doubt anything
I had to say on the matter would be acceptable to the WG.

Mark.