RE: non-outcry over eBay SOAP interace

I must admit I'm somewhat disappointed in the decision that the wsdl wg took
wrt this issue.

I would have thought it would be normative and ship in the mainline spec.
But I guess an extension, even if it won't have any testing or conformance
work done on it, is better than nothing.

I strongly disagree that there isn't experience in the web architecture wrt
"safe" operations.  In fact, I'd argue that the web architecture is
completely dependent upon GET being "safe".  Because it's safe, it can be
the default method used to retrieve a representation given a URI.  So we
have the entire web to show as experience wrt safe operations.  People want
the same facilities that GET offers but in a more protocol neutral manner.

Cheers,
Dave