Re: non-outcry over eBay SOAP interace

Yah, I don't get it either.  POST a purchase order, and get back a
200 response which includes another document declaring the acceptance
of that order.

SOAP can help with a richer processing/targetting model, but I don't
see how it's required, nor why POST doesn't suffice as an application
semantic.

*shrug*

Mark.