RE: Crossreferencing the spec list with Apache's

Yeah, I missed that too -- and I regret that I did.

-----Original Message-----
From: www-ws-arch-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-arch-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Champion
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 9:14 PM
To: Ugo Corda
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Re: Crossreferencing the spec list with Apache's

On Feb 1, 2004, at 10:00 PM, Ugo Corda wrote:

> These messages seem to imply that our group was not aware of the
> Apache list. In fact, we already discussed it last October (see the
> "Apache" thread in the October archive). I actually modified the
> Apache list at that time, based on that same discussion.

That slipped past me somehow :-)

Oh yes, at the time it was portrayed on our list as a WS-splat list,
not the same kind of thing as what we were doing.  As I recall I was
heavily focused on the day job at that point and just didn't follow
this carefully and check out the Apache list.  Sorry about that ... the
logical thing to do would have been to make sure the Apache wiki had
everything we knew about, and then we would point to it going forward.
Oh well ...

Do you think we should ask David to link to the Apache list in the
Note, Ugo?