RE: Crossreferencing the spec list with Apache's

These messages seem to imply that our group was not aware of the Apache
list. In fact, we already discussed it last October (see the "Apache"
thread in the October archive). I actually modified the Apache list at
that time, based on that same discussion.

Ugo

ications
(But it changes frequently, you might want to subscribe to
http://www.dehora.net/rss/wsasf-rss10.xml). Use this and all other such
lists with extreme caution; they contain a mixture of real de facto
standards, protostandards that are being actively developed,
interesting  proposals that are getting serious consideration, and pure
marketing fluff.