RE: Proposed text on 'SOA' (resend)

+1
 --Katia

-----Original Message-----
From: www-ws-arch-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-arch-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Martin Chapman
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 3:09 PM
To: 'Savas Parastatidis'; 'He, Hao'
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org; 'Jim Webber'
Subject: RE: Proposed text on 'SOA' (resend)

I mostly agree about your comment below, but I think there is missing one
piece that allows "statefulness" to be layered on top.
In a pure "stateless model"  I (mostly) don't care which web service process
my request. But a necessry precursor to the stateful
models is the ability to talk to the "same"  web service over as series of
interactions. Thus an identity model is required.

Martin.

<snip>