-----Original Message-----
From: www-ws-arch-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-arch-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of ECKERT,ZULAH (HP-Cupertino,ex1)
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 11:20 AM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Manageable and Secure Service Model

Attached is a proposed replacement for the current proposed replacement for
the management model. While I co-authored the existing model with the
meta-relationship, it proved confusing in recent reviews. Hence the
re-proposal.

I'd like to discuss both models at the F2F. If we can get agreement on
Section 2, I'll produce section 3 shortly there after.

Thanks,
Zulah