RE: Issues to think about in the MOM

> All addresses impact the meaning of a message.

I am not convinced this is true in the general case. In some cases the interposition of an intermediary is completely orthogonal to the meaning of the message as it was intended by the service provider and the service user (so much so that they might both be completely unaware of its existence - see for example the case of intermediaries inserted after initial deployment for purposes like global monitoring of a system).

Ugo