From: Geoff Arnold [mailto:Geoff.Arnold@sun.com]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 8:12 PM
To: Ugo Corda
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Re: FYI: synch/asynch def from WSRM TC

On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 09:02 PM, Ugo Corda wrote:

	I thought somebody might be interested in that group's
definition at [1]. (The definition is limited to the SOAP HTTP binding
case).

	Ugo

	[1]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm/200305/msg00062.html

Well, yes, as you say: it's limited to HTTP. It doesn't apply to MEPs;
can't address multiparty (obviously)
or composite interactions.....