RE: Separate concepts for "service" and "targetResource?" (was RE : /service/@targetResource ?)

No, I'm saying that that WSDL is the W3C's Web services description language
and that the WSA MUST be "aligned with" it.  Of course we can push back on
WSD decisions that we consider to be architecturally questionable.

The way I see it, we can help WSD formalize their conceptual model, and that
conceptual model should map clearly onto our concepts and relationships.