Re: Proposed text for section 1.6.2 and 1.6.3

FWIW, I *really* like how Mike has described the RESTful Web as a
"subset" of the Web, because it is *exactly* that.  I fully agree
with him below too.

Also, the "architectural style of the WWW" has not been written down
yet, AFAIK, though I may have said a few things about my position on
that  on this list.  REST is Roy's view of what constraints make the
best Web apps, and I agree with him on that.  But non-RESTful things
are part of the Web too, such as cookies.