WS, SOA, and the Web

I sympathize ... I took an action item at an editors call a couple of weeks
ago to work on the "WSA and the Web" section, and kept digging myself deeper
and deeper into the hole.  The problem is that the Webarch, and SOA
definitions that I could find are so general that they not only can
encompass almost anything (as the Web does, of course) but can also
encompass each other, even though some consider them antonyms.

I think we need to try to get some clarified text into the "heartbeat"
publication.  I have come to  kindof like the "Direct SOA" and