RE: Questions prompted by the publication of WS-ReliableMessaging

How about working on the OASIS TC to augment the WS-Reliability spec with the necessary additions (you already mention below that a metadata mechanism is on the list of future OASIS TC capabilities), instead of just going a completely separate way?

Ugo