RE: Proposed text for 2.2.21 (take 2)

Indeed.  I had tried a while ago to rationalize the relationship between
SOAP message and representations.  I think we need to be clear that a SOAP
message *may* contain a representation, but it is not a "a SOAP message is-a
type of representation".  The features and bindings section describes the
properties of soap messages and the shared environment.  Representations are
part of the properties of the message.  Other properties include binding
specific properties that aren't in the representation.

It should be observed that the soap+xml mime type is for envelope infosets
serialized as xml.  Now I *think* that representation=envelope infoset.
Might be interesting to call this out.

messages, envelopes, representations, meps.  Good stuff to get clear.

Cheers,
Dave