From: Martin Chapman [mailto:martin.chapman@oracle.com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 1:50 PM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Updated SOAP UML diagrams

updates based on feedback.

1. added a role class
2. changed the n-ary association for path into a path class with binary
associactions 3. changed the association class for protocol bidning into
a normal class 4. changed message to have 1..* senders 5. supressed all
attributes

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Jun/0021.html

Martin Chapman                                 500 Oracle Parkway
Consulting Member of Technical Staff           Ms 4op990
Oracle                                         Redwood Shores,
P: +1 650 506 6941                             CA 94065
e: martin.chapman@oracle.com                   USA